Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-28 Origin: Site
The following points should be noted when installing boat decking flooring:
1. Due to the fact that the boat decking flooring is flexible after being damp, when installing the boat decking flooring, there should be a gap of 8-12mm between the Boat Floor block and the wall, pipe, beam, column or other rigid surface.
2. If you use a hand saw to saw the boat decking flooring, it is recommended to turn the decorative surface up; if you use an electric saw, it is recommended to turn the decorative surface down.
3. Glue is only added to the upper edge of the tongue.
4. For a successful bonding effect, make sure the glue is evenly spread and added in sufficient quantities.
5. When decorating, keep the ground level and the height difference should not exceed 5mm within 2m.
6. Show the installer a pipeline installation plan or mark the pipeline before installing the boat decking flooring.
7. If you are installing the door cover, contact boat decking flooring in advance to reserve the height required for the paving of Boat Floor.